Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
B.S. in Business Management with a concentration in Global Management with minors in Accounting & Finance and Spanish.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Embarking on a New Adventure!

Subconsciously, I have been anxiously counting down the days until my journey to India. In approximately 48 hours, we will be boarding Air India via Bombay and I now feel ready to embark on this adventure. Even though I am sure I will not enjoy the 15 hour plane ride, I do look forward to furthering my understanding of globalization. I believe the experience that I will gain during these two weeks will be much greater than listening in any seminar. I am ecstatic to start the year of 2011 in southern India with my Bridgewater State University professors and classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment